Superlift's complete coil spring lift kit for the 2005-2007 Ford F-250/F-350 Diesel Engine, providing 4” lift height.
- Includes frame mounted radius arm lowering brackets.
- Front compression travel-stop relocation brackets prevent suspension over-compression.
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents bind, and the resulting roll and yaw, and steering wheel kick.
- Threaded front anti-sway bar extensions do not require cutting / welding.
- Proper factory steering stabilizer angle is restored for optimum operation.
- Includes Superide Shocks (gas front, hydraulic rear). Also available with Superide Select Series (SS) monotube gas shock by Bilstein.
- Rear lift via blocks.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Note: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250/F-350 pickups with the factory 1 7/8" blocks without top mount overloads. If your vehicle is equipped with the factory 3.71" block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required and is available from us. Please refer to the option's list or call our technical support line at 800-749-0688 for additional details.
The 4” lift for the coil sprung Super Duty is achieved via engine specific coil springs to ensure proper lift height and maintain factory ride quality. Radius arm lowering brackets are used to restore proper caster angle / alignment. Other components included with the 4" system are: front compression travel-stop relocation brackets, track bar relocation bracket, front anti-sway bar extensions, and a steering stabilizer bracket. Rear lift via 2.5" blocks. The kit is packaged complete with Superlift Superide shocks.
Shocks: Superide Shocks
|F-250 Super Duty|
|F-350 Super Duty|
|TIRE & WHEEL INFO|
|35 x 12.5|
|17 x 9|
|35 x 12.5|
|18 x 9|
|35 x 12.5|
|20 x 9|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
DOWNLOAD installation guide
Factory rear overload springs cannot be retained if replacement rear springs are used.
Dually applications may require different u-bolts.
If vehicle is equipped with top mount overload springs a different rear u-bolt kit is required that is 2" longer than supplied in lift system; for 2.5" rear block order part number 11674 or 5" rear block kit order part number 11694.
If equipped with a two-piece driveshaft, also order carrier bearing drop bracket part number 9649.
If the vehicle is equipped with rear top mount overload springs a longer rear u-bolt kit, part number 11674, is required.