- Includes frame mounted radius arm lowering brackets.
- Front compression travel-stop relocation brackets prevent suspension over-compression.
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents bind, and the resulting roll and yaw, and steering wheel kick.
- Threaded front anti-sway bar extensions do not require cutting / welding.
- Proper factory steering stabilizer angle is restored for optimum operation.
- Includes either Superide Shocks (gas front, hydraulic rear), or Superide Select Series (SS) monotube gas shock by Bilstein.
- Rear lift via blocks.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Note: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250/F-350 pickups with the factory 1 7/8" blocks without top mount overloads. If your vehicle is equipped with the factory 3.71" block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required and is available from us. Please refer to the option's list or call our technical support line for additional details.
Shocks: Bilstein Shocks
|F-250 Super Duty|
|F-350 Super Duty|
|TIRE & WHEEL INFO|
|35 x 12.5|
|17 x 9|
|35 x 12.5|
|18 x 9|
|35 x 12.5|
|20 x 9|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
Factory rear overload springs cannot be retained if replacement rear springs are used.
Dually applications may require different u-bolts.
If vehicle is equipped with top mount overload springs a different rear u-bolt kit is required that is 2" longer than supplied in lift system; for 2.5" rear block order part number 11674 or 5" rear block kit order part number 11694.
If equipped with a two-piece driveshaft, also order carrier bearing drop bracket part number 9649.
If the vehicle is equipped with rear top mount overload springs a longer rear u-bolt kit, part number 11674, is required.