- Springs incorporate military-wrapped spring eyes and anti-friction pads between leafs.
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents steering wheel "kick".
- New front anti-sway bar hardware maintain factory bar geometry.
- Functional front compression travel stops prevent over-compression and provide a more progressive spring rate; factory rear travel-stops are relocated.
- Rear lift via 5" blocks Front and rear shocks included.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Shocks: Bilstein Shocks
|F-250 Super Duty|
|F-350 Super Duty|
|TIRE & WHEEL INFO|
|37 x 12.5|
|17 x 9|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 6 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
DOWNLOAD installation guide