This is the Superlift 8” suspension lift kit with Bilstein shocks for the 2011-2016 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – Diesel Engine.
- OEM CAD models and the latest 3D design software were used to precision engineer a suspension system that includes a set of massive, high clearance tubular radius arms designed to bolt right into the factory mounts. These heavy duty radius arms use the giant press fit OEM Clevite bushings to reduce noise, vibration and harshness (NVH). They feature a flat jack plate surface, include alignment cam bolts and are offset to the inside allowing maximum turning radius and tire clearance.
- Track bar relocation bracket, pitman arm, front sway bar correction, bump stop extension brackets, brake hose relocation brackets, rear lift and all the necessary hardware is included to make certain this package is complete with everything you need to do the job right.
- NOTE: If the Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty is equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required (Part # 9695)
- NOTE: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty with the factory 1-7/8" blocks WITHOUT top mount overloads. If your Ford is equipped with the factory 3.71" block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required. For Super Duty’s equipped with the 1-7/8" blocks and top over loads, part # 11734 will need to be purchased in addition to the lift kit. If the truck is equipped with the 3.71” block and the top mount overloads, it is recommended that the 3.71” block is replaced with the 1-7/8” block or the block provided with the lift kit be replaced with a slightly shorter block. If the Ford Pickup has this combination, call in to our Technical Team at (800) 749-0688 or send us an email for more details.
- Optional components available are Superlift’s dual steering stabilizers, available in both the Superide or Bilstein stabilizer cylinders
- This 8” lift kit for the 2011-2016 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty and 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Superlift's 8" Lift Kit with replacement radius arms for 2011-2016 Ford F-250/350 4WD Pickups features set of massive, high clearance, precision engineered, tubular radius arms designed to bolt right into the factory mounts giving your ride a truly custom look and an easy install. These heavy duty radius arms utilize a press fit Cleveite rubber bushing for superior vibration damping and durability. The 8" lift also contains new, engine specific rated, coil springs that works in conjunction with our track bar relocation bracket and dropped pitman arm to ensure proper steering geometry and track bar phasing.
Shocks: Bilstein Shocks
|F-250 Super Duty|
|F-350 Super Duty|
|TIRE & WHEEL INFO|
|37 x 12.5|
|17 x 9|
|37 x 12.5|
|18 x 9|
|37 x 13.5|
|20 x 10|
|-12 to -24|
|38 x 13.5|
|20 x 10|
|-12 to -24|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5