The AFE 46-70020 Street Series Differential Cover for your 1986+ Ford F-Series brings performance engineering to the protection of your axle's differential. This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs and machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover comes with all necessary hardware and includes an O-ring for a leak-free seal. This cover fits the Ford 12-10.25 & 10.50 axles. When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice
5 Quart Lube Capacity:
This cover has about a 5 quart lube capacity at the factory line, factory cover holds about 4 quarts.
Built-in Internal/External fins:
Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling.
Magnetic Drain Plug:
This system incorporates a magnetic drain plug to capture loose particles for maximum rear-end protection. Also included is a 1/8"" NPT calibration plug that is set to the factory fluid level which eliminates accidental overfilling.
Optional Accessories Available:
This cover works great combined with a oil level sight glass (Part Number: 46-00001) or deep reach magnetic fill plug (Part Number: 46-00002).
- Constructed out of durable, die-cast A380 aluminum
- Neodymium magnetic drain plug is used for maximum gear protection
- A 1/8" NPT calibration plug is added and set to the factory fluid level for easier/quicker filling
- Includes a fully machined groove to accept supplied O-ring for a leak free seal
- Fits the Ford 12-10.25 & 10.50 axles