The Dorman 904-129 Fuel Injection Line is a direct replacement for your 2001-2004 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7. The factory lines are commonly contaminated with corrosion and other debris that can cause leaks and also damage your new injector internals. Dorman’s Fuel Injector Lines restore proper operation of the fuel injection system and eliminate the risks associated with reusing old lines.
APPLICATION: 2001-2004 GM 6.6L DURAMAX LB7 (CYLINDERS 1 & 8)
- Sold Individually
- Direct Replacement
- Fits Cylinders 1 & 8
- Replaces GM OE Part# 97188720
- Fitting Inlet Thread Size: M14-1.50
- Fitting Inlet Thread Type: Metric Fine
- Fitting Material: Stainless Steel
- Fitting Outlet Thread Size: M14-1.50
- Fitting Outlet Thread Type: Metric Fine
- Hose/Line Length (In): 10 In.
- Hose/Line Maximum Pressure (psi): 40000
- Inside Diameter (in): 0.117 In.
- Line Material: Stainless Steel
- Outside Diameter (In): 0.313 In.
- Overall Length (In): 10 In.
- Wall Thickness (in): 0.196 In.