This is another great component for the do-it-yourself kind of truck owner wanting to build their own turbo system. This tank is in the corner location, meaning, it is required to move the second battery from its factory location. It provides a nice look and cleans up the engine bay. These tanks come with the factory low coolant sensor, and proper fittings to provide you with what you need to get on to the next step.
Fabricated tank, Low coolant sensor, Hoses and clamps needed to tie into factory hoses Designed for HSP compound turbo kits - Will work in other custom applications, These components have been designed and are intended for closed course competition only! It becomes the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state, and local regulations. Performance products are legal only for sanctioned closed course racing vehicles, which may never be used on a public highway. The customer assumes all risks and expenses relating to unlawful vehicle operation on public roads.
By purchasing this product, you have agreed not to hold HSP Diesel.com liable for unlawful vehicle operation.
- Fabricated tank
- (3) 1” Worm Gear Clamp (406-RFAB)
- (2) ½” Worm Gear Clamp (405-RFAB)
- (1) LB7-LMM Low Coolant Sensor (459-RFAB)
- (1) Radiator Cap (806-RFAB)
- (30”) 1” Heater Hose (399-RFAB)
- (36”) ½” Heater Hose (400-RFAB)
- (1) 1” Straight Hose Barb (464-RFAB)
- LB7: 01-04 VIN Code 1
- LLY: 04.5-05 VIN Code 2
- LBZ: 06-07 VIN Code 2 or D
- Cleans up the look of the factory engine bay
- Multiple Powder coating options
- Connects to your factory low coolant sensor
- Allows more room for larger/ non-traditional turbo systems
FOR CUSTOM POWDER COATING PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GET YOU COLOR CODE AND COLOR NAME
If you selected the custom color option, Please allow 7-10 days for use to acquire the powder coat color. This does not apply to the 19 color options we offer.