- Springs incorporate military-wrapped spring eyes and anti-friction pads between leafs.
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents steering wheel "kick".
- New front anti-sway bar hardware maintain factory bar geometry.
- Functional front compression travel stops prevent over-compression and provide a more progressive spring rate; factory rear travel-stops are relocated.
- Rear lift via 3" blocks.
- Front and rear Superlift Superide SS series shocks by Bilstein included.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Note: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250/F-350 pickups with the factory 1 7/8" blocks without top mount overloads. If your vehicle is equipped with the factory 3.71" block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required and is available from us. Please refer to the option's list or call our technical support line for additional details.
Shocks: Bilstein Shocks
|F-250 Super Duty|
|F-350 Super Duty|
|TIRE & WHEEL INFO|
|35 x 12.5|
|17 x 9|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 6 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
DOWNLOAD installation guide
Rear u-bolts fit vehicles with and without a top-mounted overload leaf. Those without overloads will have approx. 2" of excess U-bolt length (that can be trimmed). Or for shorter U-bolts, refer to block chart and replace listed block kit with the non-overload application.
Rear lift based on vehicles with 2.5" tall factory. If vehicle equipped with 3.5" tall factory block expect slight rear to front rake.
5.4L V-8 equipped trucks will sit slightly taller than advertised lift.