Diesel Technician APPLY NOW
We Are Hiring!
With all the uncertainty that early 2023 is bringing, there is one thing that remains certain for our staff, and that is WE NEED HELP!! We have continued to grow year after year.
We are looking for a Service Technician- NO ON-CALL. We know in today’s age it is a lot to ask, but we do not want to babysit, hold hands, or micro manage. We are seeking someone who can perform work without having to watch everyone be drained by them. We are not looking to perform rechecks or find other issues with work quality. A Service Technician is responsible for performing repair and maintenance services in our Service Department for our customers. This position will report directly to their assigned Service Manager. This person must be self-motivated, pursuing the completion of their tasks efficiently and with a concern for quality. A focus on not overlooking detail involved with each task is of the highest priority. This position requires good communication skills, as you will be expected to communicate directly with customers, providing ongoing diagnostic and service support. ZZ Diesel offers a ten-bay heated and air-conditioned full-service facility where we perform aftermarket or OE repairs. This ranges from simple services all the way to complete builds. If you are looking for a clean friendly environment to do amazing things this is where you need to be.
- 2 Years diesel experience with the following:
- Engine diagnoses experience
- Service Experience (Fluid changes, and inspections)
- Basic knowledge of OEM Ford, Dodge, Chevy repairs
- Basic Electrical knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of aftermarket parts
Must Have Expectations:
- Positive Attitude - We here at ZZ Diesel have one common goal to work together and provide a bright future in the Diesel Industry for all involved
- Self-Motivation – The ability to drive yourself to complete tasks, to go above for the betterment of the company without being asked to do so
- Cleanliness – Clean up the shop, or work area without being asked, always keep clean tools and work area. (Clean as you go)
- Professionalism – We expect interactions with customers, or vendors to be always upheld in a professional manner
- Respect – Show respect to anyone you come in contact through ZZ Diesel
- Honesty – We are an open environment – be upfront with issues and work on them, no individual can grow without teamwork
- Integrity – Act with integrity in everything you do at home or work
- Team Centered – Never say “that’s not my job” we work together from the Owner to the Janitor to take out the trash
If you are interested or know someone interested and wants to work, we have work lined up for weeks. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM. Pay will be determined on experience. We offer competitive wages, training, 401k, health insurance, and a fast-paced, always changing work environment. If you have a strong work ethic, take pride in the quality of your work, and want to work in a shop that values those qualities, apply with us today!
Come join our growing team at our location just north of Kokomo Indiana!