To start a product or core return, view our policy below then please fill out this form.
A Hassle-Free Returns process allows you to shop with confidence!
Simply submit a Return Request with the form above within 30 days of receiving your order, and we will provide you with instructions for your return.
Preparing Your Return:
• Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton.
• The RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number provided to you in your return instructions must be written on the outside shipping carton.
• Do NOT write on the product packaging itself. Write only on the outer shipping carton.
• Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer carton will be refused.
• Returned products must be in new condition, with all original boxes, packaging, accessories, etc.
• Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 5%-10% may be assessed due to the condition of the item.
• Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
• Items that require freight shipping are not eligible for free returns, and the cost of freight is the responsibility of the customer.
Credit will NOT be issued in the following circumstances:
• The returned item has been installed, used, or damaged
• The returned item does not include all original boxes, packaging, accessories, etc.
• An electrical item is returned without an intact seal
• A returned item serial number does not match the serial number of the shipped item.
• Custom tuned devices (EZ LYNK, SCT, EFI Live, etc.)
• Discontinued Exhaust Systems
• Any item marked “non-returnable” at the time of purchase
(Please allow 3-5 business days for cores to processed)
All cores are subject to the requirements below.
• Cores must be the same model as the original item that was purchased.
• Cores must be properly packaged to ensure safe arrival.
• Cores must be received within 30 days of the date of your order’s arrival, unless a core extension has been approved.
• Core must be fully assembled and intact, and all parts must be attached with all hardware.
• Cores must be accompanied by the sales order, sales receipt, or a copy of the online order with the provided RMA number written on the outside of the shipping carton.
INJECTORS AND PUMPS
• Injectors that were involved in a fire are NOT returnable
• Injector and pump cores must be returned in the original packaging of your new pump or injector
• Injector and pump cores must be drained. If UPS/FedEx/USPS sees fluid coming out of the box, your shipment won't make it to us!
• Camshaft lobes must still maintain factory specifications
• Camshafts must have a stock specification gear surface area
• Rusty or pitted camshafts are NOT returnable
• Transfer case cores must be fully assembled with all parts intact. Missing parts or assembled units may not be eligible for core credit.
• Transfer cases with any holes or cracks in the front housing that bolts to the transmission, are NOT returnable
• Transfer cases must be fully drained of fluid prior to shipping. If UPS/FedEx/USPS sees fluid coming out of the box, your shipment won't make it to us!
• Cylinder Head cores will be pressure checked and resurfaced upon arrival. If a cylinder head fails a pressure check, or has to be resurfaced beyond specifications it will not be credited as a core.
TRANSMISSIONS AND ENGINES
• Cores must be in rebuildable condition
• Cores must be fully assembled with all hardware present
• Cores must be fully drained of all fluids. If UPS/FedEx/USPS sees fluid coming out of the box, your shipment won't make it to us!
• Partial credit may be issued if damage is found in the core but it is still usable
Failure to follow the above requirements can delay or prevent a core refund.