This Fuel Sump Kit is built like a tank and is super simple to install. While still using a no-tank drop design we have made this sump to where it will install with 1 single bolt with one single 3" hole in your tank. This means less places to leak and much quicker install. The single boring design creates the perfect seal insuring you have zero leaks.
- Uses all available fuel from the tank. No issues with sucking air when below ¼ tank. Perfect for use with today's high flow lift pump systems. (Airdog, FASS, etc)
- Stand pipe cut into the inside of the sump to reduce the amount of sediments that get to your filter system.
- Drain Plug for future tank servicing or sediment draining.
- Single bolt design that allows for 5 minute install as well as less chances for leaks that other tanks sumps may have when using multiple bolts drilled into the tank.
- Stainless Steel hardware and Brass ½" Pushlock fitting provided.
- Inner ring designed to go through the 3" hole so tank does not need to be dropped.
- O-ring design for a perfect seal.
- Super strong 1 piece machined billet design.
- Can be installed on any fuel tank with an available 4" diameter flat area