Heavy Duty Diesel Pitman Arm Popper, Dodge Ram, GM, Ford Pickups
This forged design allows for less torque and space, often eliminating the need to remove the steering box.
Applications: Dodge Ram Cummins 2500/3500, 2010-2020
Ford Powerstroke F250/F350, 2008-2020
GM, Chevy, GMC Duramax 2500/3500, 2010-2020
The updated 11880A “A-Model” is engineered to remove large Pitman Arms equipped on F450 and F550 trucks equipped with ZF steering gear, as well as many 3/4- to 1-ton pickup trucks using the larger TRW steering box. This patented tool has a forged construction, and its sturdy design allows it to be secured and locked in place while being utilized. The unique patented and forged design allows for less torque and space, enabling the technician to remove the pitman arm on the vehicle and oftentimes eliminates the need to remove the steering box. Weighing approximately 17 pounds, the tool measures 7.5" tall by 8.5" wide and 5" deep. It will accommodate pitman arms that are 3" wide and the opening for the sector shaft measures approximately 2" wide. The 11880A Pitman Arm Remover is manufactured with high quality components that are made to last, and resist corrosion better than conventional pitman arm pullers that become faulty over time.
• Efficiently and safely removes large pitman arms on 3/4- to 1-ton pickup trucks
including F450/F550 models with ZF steering gear
• Patented design uses leverage action and requires less torque
and space compared to other pitman arm tools and removal methods
• Weighs approximately 17 pounds and measures 7.5" tall by 8.5" wide and 5" deep
• Accommodates pitman arms that are 3" wide
• Forged alloy steel construction securely locks the tool in place
• Requires less clearance and eliminates the need to remove the steering box on most trucks
• Includes high-strength durable safety strap