Schaeffers 300ULSW Arctic Shield + Ultra Low Sulfur
Arctic Shield™ + Ultra Low Sulfur is a highly concentrated, ashless, ultra low sulfur complaint diesel fuel additive for over-the-road trucks dealing with high moisture content. Designed for maximum cold temperature protection, Arctic Shield™ protects diesel fuels against fuel gelling, waxing and fuel line freeze up.
Arctic Shield™ contains an advanced non-alcohol jet fuel deicer/water dispersant, which eliminates ice crystals from forming and blocking fuel lines and filters. Using advanced anti-wax settling agents and cold flow improver, Arctic Shield™ reduces and safely disperses wax crystals from forming and clogging the fuel system. This helps increase the diesel fuel’s cold weather operability and reduces downtime and maintenance costs.
Arctic Shield™ can be used with all types of diesel fuel, especially low sulfur and ultra low sulfur diesel fuels and biodiesel blends. Arctic Shield™ is registered and meets US EPA requirements for blending into low sulfur and ultra low sulfur diesel fuels. Contains less than 15PPM sulfur.
- Eliminates the formation of ice crystals.
- Prevent the formation of stable fuel-water emulsions.
- Lowers CFPP 15°F to 25°F.
- Improves cold weather operability.
- Reduces size of wax crystals and prevents the growth of larger wax crystals.
- Improves fuel’s gelling point.
- Reduces plugging and clogging in filters and other fuel system components.