S&B Filters Precision II Cleaning and Oiling Kit
It's the best way to service your filter yet.
Maximize the performance and longevity of your high performance filter.
Works on any S&B filter and 95% of all high performance filters. Enough to service most filters 3 times.
Re-engineered oil applicator. More precise. Easier to apply. Significantly more cleaner. New finger friendly trigger applicator. Reusable box. Keeps things neat and organized between cleanings.
How to service your filter:
Step 1: Remove and Clean
- Clean sealing area of filter and filter housing with a clean soft rag.
- Tap the filter on a hard surface to remove and loosen large paricles and debris. (A soft brush may be used to loosen large particles of debris or bugs.)
- Use S&B's Filter Cleaner to clean the filter.
- Gently rinse out the cleaner using low pressure water.
- Let filter dry for at least 24 hours.
Step 2: Fill and Apply
- Fill applicator with exact amount of oil required for your filter.
- Starting 1/2 way from base make 2-3 passes around the circumfrence of the filter in the same area.
- Repeat this process evenly spacing out the passes.
Step 3: Inspect and Install
- Allow oil to bleed for 20-30 minutes.
- Inspect the filter for any white areas the oil did not cover.
- With the remaining oil in the applicator apply a small amount of oil to those white areas.
- DO NOT over oil your filter.